What's Real

4.17.2016

So really I haven't been into the Real Housewives of Atlanta for maybe 3 years or so now, but when I got word that Kim Fields would be joining the cast for the eighth season.  I had to get back into it.




I don't see the benefit of having cable when you only watch maybe 4 or 5 of the hundred and something channels available to you at $100 dollars or so a month. So I don't have cable.  I purchased the season from amazon so I can watch when I want.  I waited for the season to be over so that I can watch at my own pace.  So far I've made it through episode 8 and so far I haven't been disappointed.

Shade for days is thrown, messy situations nothing has changed as far as that.  And truthfully all the shade and messiness is the reason why I stopped watching.  I mean really, grow up.   But now Kim Fields is in the mix. For me, from what I've seen so far, she is the Real in Real Housewives.  Her  family and career are definitely her #1 prioities.  She's not after attention, drama, chasing money, or being in the spotlight.  For me, she adds a genuine innocence to the group.

My only question is will she last?  There is already a rumor that she has left the show.  I guess time will tell.  Her addition to the cast, for me, is a breath of fresh air.  Something the show could use.


So, what have you been watching this season?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs