Sad vs Celebrate Life vs Death

4.22.2016

Prince, Roger Nelson 1958 - 2016

If you been rocking with me for a while then you know that I'm a Prince fan.  I'm not going to use past tense because his untimely death doesn't change that, I am and always will be a fan.   To see him in concert one day was on my life's to-do list.  

I was shocked more than I was saddened when I first got news of his death.  I'm now more reflective than I am saddened.  Will I get to a place of sadness,  I'm not sure.  Maybe one day his absence in the world of music will sadden me.  True artist today are slim to none.  I will miss him, his music, his fashion, his side-eyes.

I believe Prince lived til the day he died.  And to me, there is no sadness in that.  Only celebration of that life. 

I may not be able to see him in concert but his music and legacy will live on.


What's your favorite Prince song or how has his death affected you? 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs