My On-line Store Gems

4.19.2016

One thing I find myself doing in the wee hours of the morning while everyone is asleep. Is shopping  online.  Here are a few of my current faves.

Shop Miss A - love, love, loooovvve this shop.  So much so that I've banned myself from shopping this one for a bit.  Great for accessories, makeup, and jewelry and everything is $1 yup $1.  I've ordered from this shop numerous times and the quality is amazing. So don't let the price tag fool ya.

5 Dollar Fashions - A gem I discovered a while back.  Although all prices aren't $5 dollars I've found some really great clothing pieces and jewelry here.  If you see something cute and they have your size get it or it will be gone.

Romwe - This is a china based shop so be careful with the sizing. I've had some hits and some misses. But overall still one of my faves.

This is not a paid or sponsored post.






3 comments :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

I find myself only looking at toddler clothes for online shopping nowadays lol

BeULuv said...

Nothing wrong with that @LaNeshe lol but sometimes mama needs a new pair of shoes among other things lol. Thanks for reading!

Adam Green said...

Great websites and great share. Thank you for the information. I am surfing through them right now.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs