Two Weeks And Counting

3.27.2016

Hey y' all, hi Spring! So glad your all here.  Have you noticed I've changed things up a bit around the blog?  How have you all been?  I hope and pray that things are all well.  As for me life if fabulous. I have a lot to be thankful for and I'm not going to complain.

It's Easter weekend and I have nothing big planned, but the weekend has been great so far.  And I have to say that I'm on a roll. This weekend and last weekend have been filled with fun and crazy worship. So much so that I wanted to share.

Lets start with last weekend.



Tasha Cobbs, have you heard of her?  She's not new to gospel music but I just started listening to her music a few months ago.  And her songs have been replaying in my head and ipod every since.    Well that's all good, you say, but what does it have to do with last weekend?

I got to see her live!!

Yes, live. The worship service was amazing, and it was all for a good cause. My only regret is not taking more pics. My sister accompanied me and well we don't get out much. LOL.

One thing that has stayed with me from the concert is her commentary about her song lyrics and how they came about. She is so funny and it was a great night of music and worship.

Moving on to this weekend...

So like I said I don't get out much. So it don't take much to make my weekend great. This weekend wasn't planned unlike last weekend. A simple trip to the post office turned into another great weekend.

It started with a drive. Yes, a drive. I love to get in the car sometime and just drive. We ended up in the college town of Tempe. So many places to eat and shop and well gain a higher learning. We stopped for something to eat and then people watched for a while. We then decided to catch a movie. Something we haven't done since seeing the movie "Creed" sometime in January.

Nothing playing at the local theater so we had to go to the next town over. We chose the movie "Race". The story of Jesse Owens and the 1936 Olympics in Berlin. The movie wasn't bad, it was just a recap of what we already knew. But, it still made my weekend great!

And to end the evening a wrong turn almost took us to Mexico. We drove a good 5 miles or so, before realizing we where going the wrong way home. LOL


Let me know what fun or not so much fun you've been having.  Cheers to the weekend.  Til' next time.

1 comment :

Kimberly said...

Hey Luv! Love the new site!!! He is Risen!!!!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs