Your Two Cents Is Welcomed

1.22.2016

The relationship is complicated and has a long back story to it.  What it boils down to is should I or should I not.  I haven't spoken to this person in two or three years.  When we did speak it didn't end well. We just can't see eye to eye.  Although I can honestly say that I will always love and care for this person, just not as before. 

Yesterday I found out that this person had a serious car accident a few weeks ago and was hurt.  When I found out my heart dropped.   I want this person to know that they are in my thoughts and prayers.  They don't know that I am aware of what happened.  I had the idea to maybe send them a get well basket.  Just not sure how they would receive this gesture.

Somethings telling me to go with the gesture anyway, while something is also telling me to continue on while keeping them in my prayers and also continuing to keep my distance.   

Does my circumstance make any sense, if so can a sista get two cents.  




Photobucket

5 comments :

HisDaughter83 said...

Hmmmm..... that's a good question and an honest dilemma. I tried to put myself in your shoes, seeing that I too had a complicated relationship with a long backstory that didn't end so well. But if I found out that he was in an accident, would I reach out? Probably not. I would definitely pray for the health of the person, and while I'm there, ask the Lord what direction to take concerning my feelings. But I wouldn't move past that point.

BeULuv said...

Thanks for your comment @HisDaughter83. Once I got out of my feelings I prayed about the situation, and prayed about it, and prayed about it, and prayed some more. And I'm still praying, haha. Not necessarily for the solution at this point, I realize now it's a closed door (it was tempting me to open it). So I'm more so now praying for their healing and wholeness while praising the Lord for the closed door. Thanks for reading and commenting

Dee said...

I'm a little late in commenting on this, but in my opinion reaching out to this person may not be in your best interest. You don't want this person to misunderstand that because your being generous and sending him a gift basket that it's an open invitation for him to come back into your life. Sometimes it's just best to let things be, especially if years have gone by anyway.

Continue to pray about it and I hope that everything works out in the end. Blessings... :)

BeULuv said...

Thank you for your two cents Dee! Greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

LaNeshe M.W. said...

I'm super late, but I think sending something would be a nice gesture. What did you do?

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs