Happy Mother's Day

5.10.2015



I know it's late and the day is just about over, but I didn't want to let it pass by without wishing all the mothers a fantabulous Mother's Day.  I hope it was full of love, appreciation, and celebration. 

Mine was peaceful and chill.  I had a dinner invitation but passed.  I didn't want to deal with the crowds.  Today it wasn't about the celebration for me.  I took some time to step back and evaluate my roll as a parent.  I have a 22 year old and a 13 year old.  So I want to be sure that I'm doing the best I can when it comes to growing and nurturing them in there current stages.  

So that's that.  Til next time.


Photobucket

1 comment :

Dee said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. I hope you had a wonderful day with your kids... :)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs