Day & Night

4.16.2015

For me my days and nights begin and end the same way, with prayer.  And I use the term prayer loosely.  Sometimes it's just me talking and reflecting.  I don't think God minds either way.  It's just a comfort to me knowing that He hears and is listening to me.  I sometime feel like who am I that He is so mindful of me.  It's amazing, really.

With all my faults, and troubles, He still loves me.  Wow!  Sometime I don't even want to deal.  But He's there without fail each and every time to pull me out of my pit and get me on my way.  There is nothing I can do without Him.  Nothing.

If you don't already have a relationship with the Lord, I pray and encourage you to open up your heart and let Him in.   

Til next time

Photobucket

2 comments :

Dee said...

I see we have something in common. My days are the same. I have to talk to God day and night and with the curve balls life throws at you, I talk to Him throughout the day too. I know what you mean when you say with all your faults and troubles He still loves you. Yes, He does and I am so very thankful for God's unfailing love and His patience. What a beautiful post and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

LaNeshe M.W. said...

I almost always pray at night, but not often in the morning, I should make it a habit to reflect more in the morning and start my day right.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs