Review: The Puff Cuff

1.19.2015

I wanted to wait til I was able to achieve satisfactory results before giving my full review on this item.  It took me a couple of tries, but finally I got it.

This pic was of my first try. My hair was in an old twist out and needed to be washed.  I followed the direction from the video, but as you can tell from the picture, I didn't achieve a puff at all.

I thought it was me so I put the puff cuff away. I tried once or twice more, each time my hair had been in twist previously, no puff. But I wasn't giving up.






One day just after washing my hair, I decided to give it another try. And viola. I had a puff.  I had to tie my hair with a loose band so that I could place the puff cuff.  I then removed the band from my hair.  Otherwise without the help of the band, I would not be able to hold all my hair and place the puff cuff.  The band was a big help. Otherwise using the puff cuff was easy peasy. And very comfortable.  I even slept in it.


For $11.95 I think it's cool.  No more buying and loosing bands. For me it worked best on freshly washed poofy hair.

For anyone thinking of giving the puff cuff a try, I hope this helped.

Til next time



Photobucket

2 comments :

KLP said...

I've always wondered if it worked on really BIG hair. Thanks for the review! If you lost it, would you replace it?

KLP | SavingOurStrands

BeULuv said...

Hi KLP! Thanks for stopping by. To answer your question, I think I would replace it. Maybe not right away, but eventually I would. Thanks for reading.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs