2015: Year Of Determination

1.03.2015

Happy New Year!! My lovely people. I couldn't let another day go by without wishing you a happy new year. It is my prayer that you have room to receive all that the lord has in store for you in this new year.

I am having so much revelation as I get back into going to church and on track with the word.  For my new year I want to set a tone. So I decided to once again declare a word for my year.  This year will be a year of 'determination'.   I am so determined this year to accomplish my yearly goals for my personal life and business. This year I want to receive all that God has for me.

I know that I'm the queen of procrastination so determination is very much needed. I will also be determined to not feel overwhelmed or give up because I know it's not going to be easy. 

I'm so excited for the new year and I hope you are also.  So much to do, so I better get to it.

Til next time.

Photobucket

4 comments :

Cultured Misprint said...

Happy New Year! And that's excellent goal/resolution. You don't always need a super specific goal, determination is just fine. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

ReBorYn said...

Happy New Years Friend!

BrownBlossom said...

Happy New Year!

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs