Won't He Do It: Church

12.30.2014

For some time now I've been looking for a church to call home.  Not only have I been looking, but I have also been prying about it. I've visited a few churches and looked into a few before I actually went. Sometime you don't know what your walking into. If I hadn't heard of the church before hand as far as being invited or knowing someone already who went there, yes I did a little research. I didn't want any surprises.

Praise Him by Lawrence Childress


Half way through the year I just handed it over to God. And for that time I remained without a church to go to.  But in true God form, he lead me to a church.  And in true God form, He let me know that He hadn't forgot about me.  I really enjoy this church. And love the way the pastor gets deep into the word using the bible.  Not just a sermon that makes you feel good.   Hallelujah! Won't He do it!

What has God been up to in your life?  I'd love to hear about it.

Til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs