The Struggle

12.11.2014

Finely, finely got around to doing this.  Y'all from all the problems of the world to trying to take pics of yourself. The struggle is real.  This was an all morning event.  And I still didn't get the shot I wanted.  I need a camera man. lol.   



Shirt: Be Still Clothing 
Pants: Walmart 
Shoes: Thrifted 
Jewelry: By Faith Accessories

But all in all I had fun and I know the more I do it the better I'll get. I took about a dozen shots with a tripod and a timer.  I had to set the timer, get in view and pose all in 10 secs.  Before long I'll be a pro.

Til' next time

Photobucket

1 comment :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs