This Very Moment & Happy Thanksgiving

11.26.2014

I had to catch myself.  It's Thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for. But I've been so excited about after Thanksgiving day that I almost forgot to live in the moment. I am so thankful for my family and the simple things that are taken for granted by so many.  Things like, having food, having a roof over my head and clothes on my back, etc.  This year will soon be over and I don't want to make it a habit of not being thankful for every second, every minute, every hour, and every day that the good Lord allows me.  This is another day the Lord has allowed and I will be present in it. 

I am currently up making turkey and other things.  This is my first turkey that I'm making on my own and my fingers are crossed that it turns out ok.  I'm writing this post realizing that I haven't posted in a few days.  I'm not off course with the 30Layers30Days I just haven't been posting my thoughts here. So even though I'm very sleepy, I'm in this very moment.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs