It's about me Friday

11.28.2014

Ok so today across the U.S. some and some not are taking part in Black Friday.  A day full of shopping and bargain hunting.  Some even stand in lines hours before the store opens to get the best price on whatever is on there holiday list. 

Me personally have never partaken in these events, but I've heard stories. And some people should be ashamed for acting that way.  For me over the last few years Black Friday has been me in front of the computer picking up a few things that I've been wanting and putting off, for no other reason than having more important things to do with my money.  So when Black Friday comes around it's all about me, most of the time.  And this year was no different and I wanted to share what I swooped up.

http://puffcuffhairclamp.com

First up is the Puff Cuff.  I'm at the point now that I can't even wear a puff.  All the usual methods of achieving a puff just don't work for me anymore.  So hopefully the Puff Cuff changes that and I'm able to rock my puffs again. Fingers crossed.


Next up, it's not only about spending money on myself but also investing in my vision and dreams.  I've been dabbling in my own business for a while now.  And I've made up my mind to do it seriously. So I invested in having my dream come to fruition by purchasing a consultation to get my dream on the right track.

http://www.bestillclothingco.com

Lastly, when I saw the message on this shirt I had to have it.  I'm a big believer that prayer changes things.  It also ties into something that I have up my sleeve for the blog.  So I can't wait to get this in the mail.

Well that's it. I didn't go over board. And it was fun surfing the net and going through all the sales.

Til next time


Photobucket

1 comment :

BrownBlossom said...

Hope you had a good holiday.

Would love to see a review of the PuffCuff.

Congrats on getting more focused on your business, I have my ideas, but have lazy.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs