#30Layers30Days November challenge Day 1

11.01.2014

This month I will be participating in GG Renee's challenge. Her blog is All The Many Layers and she is awesome! There is more than one way to participate so I may choose to post here some days and some days not. Just thought it would be fun to dig a little deeper into myself, so here is day one.

- DAY 1 I AM -

I am moving away from
 ____________.


I am moving against
  ____________.  


I am moving with 
 ____________.

I am moving toward 
 ____________.




I AM MOVING AWAY FROM 
being comfortable. I'm ready to shake things up and move forward in a positive light.

I AM MOVING AGAINST
fear.  If it scares me I will do it afraid.

I AM MOVING WITH
an open mind. Everything isn't as it seems.

I AM MOVING TOWARD
being. I am here to live so just getting by is off the table.



Til next time
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs