30Layers30Days Day 10: Tell All

11.10.2014

-  DAY 10 -




Does this sound like you:

You don't think you're creative.

You love to create, but you don't think you are particularly talented.

You don't want the people in your life to judge your creative vulnerability, so you hide it.  

If you were not concerned about these things and felt free to explore and express yourself freely, what would you do?   What would you create?  What story would you tell and how would you tell it?


I don't think this sounds like me.  I throw caution to the wind when I create, not caring what others may think.  The release is for me not them.


Til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs