30Days30Layers Challenge Day 5: Listen To Me

11.05.2014

- DAY 5 -


If you normally struggle to speak your mind, what kind of things motivate you to speak up?  What makes your inhibitions go out the window and your truth come pouring out?

If you don't normally struggle with speaking your mind, what kind of things cause you to clam up and hold your feelings in? 

By nature I'm a quiet soul and I tend to hold a lot inside.  When I'm most confident that what I have to say is useful and needed I say it. Although some time I've held on to it for so long that I can't hold it inside anymore and it just comes out however it may. 

Til next time
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs