30Days30Layers Challenge Day 4: Super SuperPowers

11.04.2014

- DAY 4 -



When viewed with love and courage, the things that we feel the most self-conscious about are often our greatest strengths.
 

What superpowers are you hiding?

WHAT SUPERPOWERS ARE YOU HIDING?  I've been thinking about this all day since she posted it earlier.  And I'm coming up blank. I got nothing for you. And I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Maybe I'm not digging deep enough, but there is nothing that I'm self-conscious about that I see as a strength.  I could say my voice. I don't talk a lot but when I do it seems that I capture others attention. Other than that I got nothing.


How about you all do you have any superpowers that your hiding?

Til next time
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs