Verse of the Week

10.06.2014

This month I'm dealing with fear. Facing it, overcoming it, recognizing it, and the best fear to live with. Fear is a funny thing. It can paralyze you. It can catapult you. It can bring about change. Or hold you back.

I have experienced fear as I'm sure we all have in some shape or form. With this month being October (Holloween, being scared, fear) I want to address fear.  Look it straight in the face and expose it for what it really is.  So join me and til next time.


Photobucket

4 comments :

The Beautiful Eagle said...

I hope you'll share you victory's and failures with me....cuz i'm on that journey too:)

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Good luck conquering your fears!

ReBorYn said...

For God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind" (2 Tim 1:7) I have to say this scripture at least one to three times a day and I must say it has dealt with the fear in my life head on! So I encourage you to do the same with this scripture and the one you have posted and watch God move :-) God Bless!

BeULuv said...

Thank you for commenting ladies! I know that fear is something that we all deal with. I hope the post that I have lined up for the month help me as well as anyone else who may need it. Thanks for reading.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs