One of Those Bloggers

10.02.2014

So I only posted once last month. And was ghost for a few months before that. What can I say my blogging these days has been very inconsistent. So inconsistent that I've deemed myself "one of those bloggers" haha.

You know the ones. You know, the inconsistent ones. The ones that go on hiatus every other month, and when they return feel the need to explain why.  The ones that you hang in there with because you know they will be back eventually.  One of those.



Well what can I say. All I can do is do. And do what you ask? Do better. That's all I can do. So with the help of my hand dandy blog planner. I'm planning on doing better and not just saying I'll do better.


I'm really loving this. I can finish out the year and start over again for next. And by doing this I now have an idea of a great place to take this blog. It won't just be about me. Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

So the saga continues, and I want to thank you all for hanging in there with me.

If you blog and would like a blog planner this is where I found the one I'm using.

Til next time

Photobucket



1 comment :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Don't feel bad. Life happens. The blog will always be here!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs