New Month New Season

10.01.2014



It's a new month and a new season. A great time for change.
 
I love fall. Fall is all about change. The leaves change, the weather changes, and depending on where you live the time changes.  Change, change, change.  And I welcome it. It all falls into my plan to change things up in my life. Yup, little by little, step by step, day by day. Things will be changing.
 
So this month in celebration of October I plan on doing things scared. Not letting my negative thoughts, feelings, or emotions get in the way of what I want to do.  This may sound easier said than done and your right.

Til next time,









Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs