Get It Done: Bucket List

10.09.2014

With the new season comes a list of things that I want to do. Some big some little, some may take longer to get accomplished than others. Here is my fall bucket list.


Fall sewing- I have a few things in mind. I got too busy for my Sew Happy challenge over the summer.
Pick Pumpkins with family- Did this one year and been meaning to do it again.
Invest in business knowledge- I want to invest more in knowledge rather than just stuff. 
Professional photos- I would like to have some professional pictures taken of myself.
Complete a bible study and get back into the word- I got the bible study taken care of I found one online. Still need to make it a habit to read my bible everyday.
Upgrade my business website- I want it to be the best it can be.
Complete a business consultation- Again I want it to be the best it can be.


I'm excited to get moving on checking things off.

Til next time

Photobucket

1 comment :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs