Sew Happy Project #6 Yay or Nay

7.17.2014




I completed this project last week but haven't been able to find a shirt to go with it.  I ordered this sequence top for the 10dollarmall.com it took what seemed like for ever to come. But I got it today and now I think the sequence might be to much.



I love the way these shorts came out and I plan on making more. They where super easy.




I'd love to know what you think, yay or nay on the sequence top? If it is to much then I only have an excuse to shop some more. lol I love a good excuse to go shopping. ;)

Til next time,

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs