Sew Happy Project #5

7.01.2014

Happy July everyone! It's a new month and a new project for the week.  I chose a dress for this week and this one was super easy.  Although I have to say that mine was not without flaws.  I had trouble with the elastic and I should have cut a medium but come to find out I brought a large-xxl. So I kinda had to work with what I had so I cut a large and then took in the sides so that it would fit better.

I didn't hem the neckline or arm opening since I'm not going to be wearing this one out and I don't plan to either.  But I will be making more and now that I know what I need to do I will do the hem.

This dress is so comfy, glad I brought extra material. So now on to the next.



Til next time,

Photobucket

2 comments :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

It has to be great to wear clothes that you've made!

BeULuv said...

Yes, and making them is so fun. I love seeing the garments come together.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs