My Flax Seed Gel Experience

7.31.2014

I may be going crazy, I've done it before, but I could have sworn I mentioned something in one of my post about flax seed gel.  Or maybe it was something mentioned in the comments of one of my blog friends. I can't remember, but I did it.  I cooked up a patch of flax seed gel and did a twistout. And the results where amazing! This was the best hair day I've had in like ever.

I don't think this pic does the definition of the curls justice.


Can you say definition. Cause my hair was giving it to me. Yes, flax seed gel is here to stay.

Here is the recipe I used If you ever want to try:

  • 1/4 cup of whole (red or gold) flaxseeds (buy at health food stores or Amazon). One pack will last you a long time.
  • 2 cups of water
  • Add essential oils or aloe vera gel for added benefits (optional)  I used a couple of drops of Rosemary, Basil oil, Lavender oil, Vitamin E.
This is the video I used to tell me what to do



If your natural do you make your own products? What do you use for an amazing twistout?

Til next time,

Photobucket

5 comments :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Looks nice!

BeULuv said...

Thanks LaNeshe!

alx said...

Yesssssssss, that was moi prodding you to do flax gel. It looks like it worked amazingly!

BeULuv said...

Yes it was you alx and thanks for prodding me. lol I love it!

chidinma obinnakwelu said...

amazing, i will try this once i take out my weave
Thatnigeriangirl

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs