Sew Happy Summer Week Two

6.06.2014

So I've been a busy, busy bee this week. Here is my latest for my Sew Happy Summer project.

 This is the jumpsuit that I ventured to make, along with the animal print silky knit fabric.

 I got stuck along the way and was able to text my mom this pic. She was able to look at it and tell me what I was doing wrong. And once again I was on my way. Thanks mom!

 It only took me all day and an hour phone call to my mom, but I finished it. Yay!

It even has pockets, what! Sew happy with how it turned out. I was thinking the shorts would be too short, but they fit just how I want them.  Once again, sew happy!

Til' next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs