Sew Happy Project #4 & Polka Dots It Is

6.25.2014

Ok, so I had a change in plans with this one, but that's ok.   The fabric that I wanted to use wasn't enough so I had to switch up.  I'm just glad that I had something in my stash that was enough.  I have nothing against polka dots, my heart was just set on the other material. But oh well polka dots it is.





I really like how it turned out. I might get some more material and make more. Might. This was really really easy. Although I didn't hem it. It only called for it around the arm openings. I'll get around to it.

Not sure what my next project will be. Will have to see.

Til next time

Photobucket

2 comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs