People Places Things #5

6.28.2014


It's been a loooong time since I've done one of these. Today I participated in my first MeetUp. The group is called Frugals, it's a thrifting group and I had so much fun. I've never done MeetUp before and just thought I would try it to get to meet new people and discover new places.

Today's MeetUp was at Goodwill. And we could only spend a max of twenty dollars on an outfit head to toe. We had lunch afterwards, showed our goodies and voted on the best outfit.

The meeting place

My 20 dollar bill

Frugal and organizer of the meething

Frugal

All of us the Frugals

The winner of the best outfit got a choice of a appetizer or dessert courtesy of the organizer. And guess who won with two votes. Haha.  Everyone else had one vote.

Winning out fit with shoes
The cheese cake was good, I didn't think to take a picture. But trust me, I won. lol. I spent a total of 14 dollars for both outfits with shoes included.

So how is your weekend so far? Have you ever used MeetUp?

Til next time,
Photobucket

1 comment :

alx said...

Wow, two nice outfits, can't beat that price! Looks like you had fun.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs