Lend Me An Ear

5.30.2014

Ok so in March I was done. Frustrated with not enough space, and a lot of things that I don't even wear.  I have a ton of jewelry that I buy and don't wear. Why? More like out of sight out of mind. Most of it is stored away.  So all of March I challenged myself to wear a different pair of earrings. And I did it! Each day wearing a different pair. If I was thinking I would have documented it. But any way I was so proud of me, I just had to reward myself. With what you ask.


Yup more earrings. I ordered them from a fellow blogger who makes them. I actually just ordered one pair (the multi-colored ones) and the other pair was a gift. Both pair are in high rotation, so money well spent. And since my challenge I've been making it a habit to switch things up. Yay me.

What have you been switching up?

P.S. I've had this in my drafts since March. Happy to finally get it out. Don't judge. lol



Photobucket

2 comments :

ReBorYn said...

You made my Day! Thx for the LUV and SUPPORT ALWAYS!!!!!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!

BeULuv said...

Your very welcome! I truly love wearing them. God Bless!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs