Oh You Didn't Know

3.02.2014

Things you may not know about me...

1. I love to dress and put outfits together and what not, but when it come to the shoes... I just don't know.
2. My hair and I are not friends.
3. I don't like my music to mix, but I'm slowly getting over it. I just may need the Lord after listening to bootylicious
4. Growing up I wanted to be everything from a editor for Essence Magazine to a lawyer.
5.  I like zebra print, I don't know why. (shrugs)
6.  My all time favorite person in history is Wilma Rudolph.
7.  I'm not a good dancer but that doesn't stop me
8.  I'm a sucka for cheese cake
9.  Right now I'm listening to Janelle Monae as I type
10. My favorite holiday is Easter

Thanks for reading, til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs