Going to Market

3.13.2014

I'm super excited for Saturday to get here.  I've been sewing my little heart out making pillows for Saturdays market at a local church. This is the third time that I've participated.  I have so much fun preparing and even more fun selling during the big day.

Pillows, pillows everywhere.



I do sports themed cause that's what seems to sell. I don't know much about football and I know its not football season but hey, I don't think they mind.

Feeling giddy, til next time

Photobucket

5 comments :

ReBorYn said...

NICE!!!

LaNeshe M.W. said...

I hope it went well!

Dee D said...

I'm glad I stumbled across your blog, it's so down to earth. I wish I knew how to sew. I love the idea of making pillows. Have a great day... :)

BeULuv said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am now addicted to going to market. I now go every other week.

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs