It's The Week Before Christmas

12.18.2013

And ya'll I haven't purchased not a thing (Ok, two items). I'm ahead of the game this year and I couldn't be more content. Why? Because I've finally got it through to my heart that it's not about the gifts. I want to give due praise to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, spend time with family, sip on my eggnog and Christmas cookies while listening to my holiday music.  In that order. I ain't got time for crowds and going from store to store because they don't have the size I need or the item I want is out of stock. Nope I'm not in the mood and don't plan on getting out there to deal with such nonsense. Nope. I got what I'm going to get and couldn't be more content this holiday season. Now I'm done with my holiday vent. lol

Wishing you and yours a Christmas filled with love, joy and peace.


Photobucket

1 comment :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs