What I've been up to

11.05.2013

Hello lovely people! 
Happy November! We are already five days in, can you believe it?
I've been having tons of fun since my last post.
A chillax birthday was had. Thankful and grateful for another year.
My creative energy has been through the roof. 
I've been homeless for a while know spiritually and have been visiting churches.
I've been blog hopping and have joined a few really cool blogs.
Been preparing for a flea market that I participate in each year and sell jewelry and hand sewn items.
I officially have a pre teen his Birthday was the 29th of Oct. 
I have been reading a couple of books. Will be posting reviews
Been jammin to Janelle Monae's Electric Lady cd along with so others
Really appreciating life the good and the bad.
I have two sewing projects in the works. I will show you the out comes.
Hanging with my sister and cutting up like sisters do. lol

What have you been up to? Thanks for reading.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs