Combined Forces

11.06.2013

Hello lovely people! Here is one of the sewing projects the I spoke about in one of my previous post. I found this skirt at the thrift store for $5 bucks. I really liked the flower detail and it gave me the idea to combine it with some left over fabric from a sewing mishap. 

$5 bucks score!!


I love the flower detail

I took the hem out to give it some length
Used the fabric left over from this disaster

I still had some fabric left over from the above sewing mishap and I love the fabric and don't want it to go to waste. So I combined the fabric with the thrifted skirt and ...

Not to bad.  I had to turn the print sideways to get it to work, otherwise it would have been to short around.  I was determined not to waste this material.
Back split
Over all I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Til next time.



Photobucket

3 comments :

ReBorYn said...

I was just blessed with a sewing machine not too long ago. I have gots to try this one out! This is dope. Thanks for sharing!

BeULuv said...

Thank you! Sewing machines are so great to have I hope you have fun using it and definitely try this out it's so simple to do. Stay blessed!

Nerline Germain said...

Very cute and easy to do.....New Giveaway!! http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/2014/01/3000-sammy-dress-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs