Soul Anchored

10.21.2013

I had the need to create something. So last night I painted this anchor.  I had plans to add the affirmation "Hope anchors the soul", but then another idea came to mind. 


I had this really cool soul sticker. And wanted to use it.  It started off white but, I painted it turquoise.  It also has glitter so it has texture to it. I just wish it was a little bigger.


A song that I'm very fond of came to mind and so I added this. 



And voila! I'm not sure where I'll hang it but I love it.


  Here is the song that partly inspired me. Enjoy.



Til next time

Photobucket

2 comments :

Miss.AishaLC said...

I love what you made! It is beautiful!

xoxo

-A

www.truesoulandspirit.blogspot.com

BeULuv said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs