Rest In Fashion or Rise From The Dead

10.28.2013


This is a favorite shirt of mine.  I like it because it combines two of my favorite things. Stripes and sequence. Although I've had this item for a few years now I hate to part with it. So when one day I was being careless with a pair of scissors a terrible accident happened. I unknowingly cut a hole in it. :(


I didn't want to let  my shirt go, but had to make the decision. Let it go in the trash or become the mad seamstress and bring it back to life by repairing it.  I chose to repair it. And it had to be discreet, so sewing it closed was out. I opted to glue it with fabric glue.




Voila! And it lives to be worn another day. 


Til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs