Books: What I'm Reading Now

10.11.2013

So another thing about fall that I love is cuddling up with a good book. I don't know why but more often than not I end up with a book that takes place in an earlier time period.  Civil rights movement, slavery, and some time current.  They also are often Christian based fiction. I don't know, that's just what seems to hook me in. Although this time around moments in history, humor and love stories have been the theme. So here is what I've been reading.

I love this writing team.  Their books are always humorous, witty, and they always have a great message in the end. 

This was my first read by this author and it took me a while to get into it.  But once I got into I was in. This book was full of surprises and history. Also a love story. 

I've read all her books up to this one and I have enjoyed each and every one of them.  I love the way you can pick up on a story from one of her last books, and it's like you just read it yesterday. So even though the last book of her's that I read was summer of 2012, I was able to pick up this book and everything just came pouring back.

I just began reading the last book this week, but I also have these two book on my to read list.



Have you been reading anything good lately? Do tell, I'm always looking to broaden my horizons.

Til' next time

Photobucket

2 comments :

alx said...

I'm reading "How to Lie with Statistics", I love self-help, non-fiction books mostly.

I agree, fall makes me want to sit around reading, not just at home, everywhere!

BeULuv said...

I like a good self-help book myself now and then.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs