Worthy of my swag bucks: Tye Tribbett's new album

9.22.2013

Hello lovely people and happy Sunday! 

I've just discovered Tye Tribbett's new album Grater Than.  The song "Same God" is one of my favorites songs so far. I liked it so much that I cashed in on some of my Swag Bucks to get the cd, lol.  This song is really speaking to my situation right now. But now I have this song and Hebrews 13:8 (Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever) to stand on and encourage me. 


I would share the song with you but youtube wouldn't allow it to play on my blog. :( So if you have time it would be worth looking up.  

Til' next time

Photobucket


3 comments :

KLP said...

His latest album is AMAZING!!! I picked it up this weekend!

KLP @ SavingOurStrands

BeULuv said...

Yes it is! I can't wait to receive it. Thanks for commenting!

ReBorYn said...

Yes! My fav song on the album is "I Love You Forever"... WONDERFUL!!!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs