Score!!

9.09.2013

It always feels good to score a great deal or unexpected item. Here are a few from the weekend.

These shoes I scored for 7 bucks! I don't know and don't care if snake skin or pointed toes are in. I really like the way the strap wraps around my ankles. Super cute!
 I scored this tee for 3 bucks and I had plans to alter it to an off the shoulder tee, but it's a bit too fitted and I don't think that it would work.  So I'll just wear it as is.
 I was at the library and was looking threw the new books section like I always do and found this book. Score! I've read all her books so far and had no idea she was out with a new one.
I put this series on hold and didn't expect to get them all in at the same time. Score! Again. Now I can have a marathon. Although I still need season five. I think that will take me up til they went to BET network, and that's ok. By then the show was a hot, hot mess.


So did you score any deals or items this weekend?

Til' my next post,

Photobucket

2 comments :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Those shoes are indeed super cute!

BeULuv said...

Thanks LaNeshe!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs