Getting it in! 24 Day Abs Challenge

9.30.2013

I seen this challenge on Facebook and decided to give it a try.  


I'm on day nine, and yes I'm seeing some results.  I don't expect to see perfect abs after this is done but this is a start.  As you all know I've been trying to get my body right for a while now.  My goal is my birthday in November. So things are really starting to get real. I have also been  walking and using my stepper machine. I've also been watching what I eat. Although some days I cheat a little, but I consider it an reward. lol. 

What challenges have you taken on? 

Til' next time.

Photobucket

3 comments :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Oooh, I need to get on this!

Tia Lou said...

I sooo need to do this! BTW don't know if I've mentioned this before but you favor Katrice Mines. You should check out her blog My Vicarious Lyfe...

BeULuv said...

Join in the fun ladies! @ Tia Lou, I will check that out. Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs