My summer wrap up

8.23.2013

Well although summer isn't officially over for another month now. I wanted to revisit my summer bucket list to see how I planned it to go in comparison to how it actually has gone so far.

How I planned it

  1. Find a good book series to read
  2. Hang out by the pool
  3. Eat lots of ice cream
  4. Get out of town ( I would like to mosey on over to San Diego and spend a day at the beach)
  5. Up my summer wardrobe game (maybe sew some things)
  6. Cookout with the family
  7. Spend less time in the kitchen
  8. Summer night drives
  9. And enjoy life! 

How it's going

  1. Yes, the Blessings novel series by Beverly Jenkins and the book Far from the tree by Virginia Deberry gave me life. 
  2. Did step foot near the pool atleast not yet :)
  3. Yes, Dairy Queen's peanut butter bash my favorite and I had plenty of it.
  4. Nope, and I don't think will happen this summer:(
  5. Yes, a few new top and bottoms along with a sundress or two :)
  6. Everyone has been so busy, this hasn't happened yet
  7. I tried but got out of the kitchen atleast once a week. Better than nothing.
  8. Not as many as I would like, and what was I thinking gas is expensive to just be driving around. lol
  9. Yes, I have to say that all in all it's been a good summer. 

How about you?

Til I post again,

Photobucket


1 comment :

alx said...

Yay, glad to hear that! I'm going to check my year-list and see if I accomplished anything, I've already got a fall list in my phone.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs