Look what I can do! Yarn twist

8.24.2013

So last weeked I put yarn twist in my hair. And I have to say that I am quite proud of me because I did them all by myself! Yay me!!! Go head, go head!!! I wasn't sure how they would turn out keeping in mind that I don't know anything about doing hair.  YouTube was my teacher. I watched til I was confident in doing the process myself and then I got to it.  I'm happy with the way they turned out, the only thing is that I wasn't able to burn the ends once I got to the back so I just knotted them and let them be. 

Now that I know how to do this it just may be my go to protective style. What do you think? I did good huh?






Til my next post.


Photobucket

5 comments :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

They came out nice!

Vee said...

You did an awesome job! I have a ball of yarn.....just sitting there....lol. One day :)

BeULuv said...

Thank you all!

alx said...

Wow, they came out nice!

BeULuv said...

Thank you alx!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs