Summer is here everybody cheer!

6.21.2013

Today is officially summer and my first official post for the month of June :) Yay!!!

Here's a few things I'll be doing to make my summer great!

Find a good book series to read
Hang out by the pool
Eat lots of ice cream
Get out of town ( I would like to mosey on over to San Diego and spend a day at the beach)
Up my summer wardrobe game (maybe sew some things)
Cookout with the family
Spend less time in the kitchen
Summer night drives
And enjoy life! 


Til' I post again,

Photobucket

1 comment :

LaNeshe M.W. said...

Looks like a good list!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs