From This To That

4.25.2013

I have a ton of fashion jewelry and nowhere to put it. So as of lately I been getting a little creative with my storage solutions. I haven't found a place for everything yet but I'm well on my way.  Here are a few ideas I've been using.


 Some of my fishhook post earrings I still have a ton more and need more like this.  This is a cd rack turned earring holder.

My man goes fishing a lot, these use to hold hooks and things. But he gave these containers to me and viola storage for my stud earrings. I still have a ways to go but like I said I'm on my way. How do you store your fashion jewelry?


Photobucket

1 comment :

alx said...

Thanks for sharing your earring organization! I was wondering how you used the CD rack to hold earrings.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs