A long, long time

3.07.2013


Well lovely people it's been a season since I last posted but here I am.  The coming of spring has thawed my creativity that seemed to have been frozen and locked away.  It's good to be back with new and fresh ideas.

 With the coming of March it marks the anniversary of my hitting the road and moving here to AZ. Hence the Alicia Keys lyrics. They seem to sum up what I've been going threw these past few years.  Getting over a past relationship and finding who I really am.  And yes, it has taken years to do so. And now I feel free.

I may visit this topic again in the future because there is so much more to tell.  And it may help somebody in doing so.  But, for now I'll just leave it at that.  I hope all is well with you all, and I will be posting again soon.




Photobucket

3 comments :

ReBorYn said...

Welcome Back!!!!!!!

Vee said...

Nice to see you back! I missed your posts

alx said...

Good to see you back!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs