My Birthday

11.05.2012


Today was spent lovingly with family and friends.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with another year. Here's to many more.

Being silly, no matter how old I get
I was a Cheesecake Factory virgin and felt a little silly taking pics, but hey I've been trying to get here for the longest. The decor was beautiful and the people so nice.

And the food was y-u-m-m-y. I had the bang bang chicken and shrimp.

The star of the dinner, the cheesecake, was brought home and I forgot to take a pic. I chose the red velvet
not sure how long it will last in my house, but I will enjoy every bite.  A Happy Birthday had by me. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. 

Photobucket

3 comments :

Vee said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a great time. PS: Silly is good, it keeps you young :)

beautyisay said...

Oh I LOVE cheesecake, though I avoid dairy these days.
I love CF's key lime cheesecake, it's so good!

LaNeshe said...

Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs