The Versatile Blogger Award

10.22.2012




I am so so humbled to be nominated for this award by the beautiful, smart, talented and so so sweet blogger Vee of the Hodgepodge Files. Thank you. I'm so humbled. She nominated me a few weeks ago so sorry for the delay. And off we go.

The RULES are as follows:


Thank the Blogger who nominated you

Share (7) random facts about yourself

Nominate (15) fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly

Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs

Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

7 random things about me:

I pray every morning, and if I forget to pray I'll say it in the middle of the day or do two prayers at nite.

I love to sew.

I love to sing and dance although I'm not good at either.

I have a handbag fetish

I 'm on a weight loss journey

I have two sons

My favorite season is the Fall

I nominate the following blogs:

If I were a britgirl
Ellegant Elle
Deejay speaks
A 1000 miles...The First Steps!
The Indie Byline
Cocoa Popps
Wirequeen.com
Texttexttiles
Fashion Beauty Insight
The Salt Chronicles
Wateredsoul
My Styled Expressions
RoRo's World
Nesheaholic.com
Coconut + Cream


Til next time,

Photobucket

4 comments :

LaNeshe said...

Thank you much :-D

How is your weight loss journey going?

Wirequeen said...

Thank you for the nominated. I feel Blessed that you thought of me.

The Indie said...

Thank you so much dear for this nomination, I can't wait to get a post written up to show my appreciation, like you I am humbled. Yaaaay!

AdeOla said...

Thank you much. I will be doing a post soon.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs