Recap: entrepreneur group

10.06.2012

Well I got dressed up and was uber excited about this event, I get there and it's nothing like I thought it was going to be.  It wasn't an open topic group and it was more lecture than anything.  This months topic was social media for your business.  I got some things out of it, but still I am a little disappointed, but I still may go next month, we'll see.  I'm a little disappointed with myself as well.  I missed an opportunity to tell about my business to one of the other attendees.  I think she would have been interested, she was wearing a piece of bible verse jewelry.  That's just what I carry in my shop. I don't know what came over me.  Hopefully there is a next time.  So til next month

Photobucket

1 comment :

LaNeshe said...

You have to speak up next time! I hate when that happens also. All you can do is make sure you get a pitch in the next time.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs