You Have To Start Somewhere

9.08.2012

How many times have you heard this?  For me hearing this makes me even less eager to get started on a task.  But oh, how true it is.  Especially when your attempting something you have never done before.  You have to start somewhere.   For me I like to be logical, for others they may just jump right in.  I don't think anything is wrong with either.  Why?  Because you have to start somewhere.  And the funny thing is that that somewhere can be anywhere you like.  Once you get started you may find that you're ahead of your self and you have to take a few steps back, but so what. In the end you got somewhere and if you continue on you will get to where you want to be.

So what is that thing that isn't going anywhere because you simply won't start?  What steps are you going to take to get started? Remember, you have to start somewhere :)




Til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs