Try as they may

9.18.2012

I paid off my Macy's card about three months ago and no sooner than I pay it off I get these tempting coupons in the mail.  Well try as they may I am not and will not charge up my card again.  I've had this card for a long time matter of fact it was one of my first credit cards granted to me.  And every time I pay it off I seem to charge it right back up.  Well no more with this madness!  I've made the decision to not charge anything that I can't pay off when the bill comes or don't charge at all.  I'm trying to stick to the don't charge at all.  So far so good :)

I don't want the coupons to go to waste so I just may take cash into the store, use my card to get the discount and then make a payment in the purchase amount immediately after.  I have til October to use them so we shall see.




Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs