My Creative Mind: Journaling

9.08.2012

Lately I've been journaling.  Journaling is one of the easiest ways to clear the mind.  With so many thoughts cluttering our minds on the daily we all can use an outlet.  I love that you can get as creative as you would like with your journal, by using art, magazine clippings, etc. to get your point across.  It can be fun and theraputic all at the same time.

Journal entries
The inside with blank page
The cover
I love flipping thru old books and magazines to spark a future entry.  If I don't use it for journaling I hold on to it for a possible collage. A picture can say a thousand words.  Just thought I'd share.

Do you journal or collage?
Til next time

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs